We are still here for you with full DELTA spirit!
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
first of all, we wish you all the best and good health for you, your employees and of course your family and friends! We would also like to give you some basic information about the further procedure at DELTA.
We take the measures decided by the Federal Government and all those responsible to protect the health of all of us very seriously – this is why our employees have been working from home since Monday, 16th of March. Despite the difficult situation caused by the coronavirus, we will not let this stop us from continuing to offer you the best service. All the necessary precautions have already been taken and we can currently continue our work.
- Your contact persons in projects are still available for you daily on their mobile phone and of course also by e-mail under the contact data you know. Meetings will take place by telephone or video conference. The reception in Vienna and Wels is available Monday to Thursday from 09:00 to 12:00 o’clock and from 13:00 to 15:30 o’clock as well as on Fridays from 09:00 to 12:00 o’clock by dialing the number 0043 50 756-0 as well as at firstname.lastname@example.org and will be happy to provide you with general information.
- We kindly ask you to send us important documents only electronically. Projects can currently be handled particularly well with Datenpool because the storage and processing of documents and workflows are digitally organized already. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Arnold Koller at 0043 664-80756-310 or at email@example.com.
- Projects in the planning phase are fully continued by our architects.
- Construction sites are currently still open in the sense of the Covid-19 law, as the prohibition of entry only applies to the customer area of the business premises of service companies. Accordingly, there is no fundamental cessation of construction site operations. This, in particular, is due to the fact that a construction site is basically not a “public place”, but a production area. Nevertheless, construction work is only permitted if it is ensured that a distance of at least one meter between the workers can be maintained at all times (this also applies to travel to and from the construction site as well as work breaks and the hygiene requirements in the recreational and sanitary areas are met).
- Regardless of this, border closures and individual company-specific differing regulations may lead to delays or construction site stops. Therefore, project-specific agreements on the further course of action must be made – possibly in mutual agreement with all parties involved.
You can of course also contact DELTA’s managers and project managers directly with your concerns. We will always keep you up to date – and we are always happy about your visit on our social media channels.
At DELTA, we have always believed that success is possible only together. Especially in times of crisis, we stand for solidarity and do everything possible to continue our good cooperation with you and our joint construction projects successfully.
We are looking forward to meeting you again in person and the most important thing until then is: Stay healthy!
on behalf of the management and the entire DELTA team